T2AQUATICS.COM

Check out http://www.t2aquatics.com for information on T2 Aquatics!

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Back from a blog break!

I've been pretty busy lately with typical springtime-stuff ....swimming related and family-related.  There have not been a lot of blogging on this site as a result!  I hope to turn that around over the next week or two.  Certainly I have a few subjects to discuss....I've been thinking about a few things over our scy championship season.

T2 Aquatics is back to training; and we are training hard and well.  Our workout this evening was really good- and  a bit different than the norm.  I'll post about it at some point soon.....because I really believe the style of training we employed this evening is the way we are going to go with our top age groupers -- to change the way they are swimming for the better.  It's all about accomplishing specific items every day.

More on that later.  For now, here's a link to proswimworkouts.com - and a workout we did last week with some T2 Aquatics Senior athletes.  I call it a "fountain" workout.

http://proswimworkouts.com/workouts/t2-aquatics-active-rest-fountain-set

No comments:

Post a Comment